Friday 16 August 2013

Christians Against Metal

Being a huge fan of Metal, Black Metal mainly, I often come across Christians slating it.

Comments include:

-"You should stay here and listen to these posers and pretend yer not an inadequate little teen loser"
-"This shit sucks. This band should take a page from nickleback. Seriously these guys are gay, they wear makeup. No talent in this shit, plus they are Satan worshipers."
-"christ loves us and wants to save us"
-"Gorgoroth are pussy ass bitches, they wear all that shit cuz they are soft wimpy satan fags! Satans a pussy ass bitch too!! Fight for a real cause, stop hiding behind the devil you weak cowards!!"
-"one of the most horrible genres in the history of music "


and the list goes on.

I really hate people likes this. Why go to a video that you KNOW will offend you and hate and post horrid comments about the band, the religion and the genre?

This is my reaction when I see comments like these, and what I want to do to their heads:




If you oppose Lord Satan, please do us all a favour and leave us alone, you don't see us slating your religion. And my friends, if you do disrespect their religion, you're just as immature as they are.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to blow your minds on this one -- what do you make of a Christian born on James Hetfield's birthday; embraced Evolution s a science and became an author and historian because of H. P. Lovecraft and Washington Irving. I don't disrespect religion but I will question how one stands with their ideas and how they see where they got in heavy metal.

    ReplyDelete