Thursday 22 August 2013

Metalheads...

Metalheads. Oh Metalheads. Where are you in my country?

FUCK.

Sadly, I don't have ANY Metal friends that are in my area. I would kill for friends like the two in this picture.
Metalheads are so rare that I only ever see one now and then, bearing in mind that I wouldn't get the chance to talk to them because I would see one when I'm crossing the road, or walking through a mall etc etc...
And I'm really shy.




Metalheads are only ever from the UK or the US or the places where Metal bands actually tour to.
American Death Metal band Lamb of God announced that they were touring to my country in 2014, but due to my parents being insanely harsh and over-protective, I'm not allowed to go.
*cries*



Well, this is one of the things that stings the most.
Like I said, of course I see the odd Metalhead now and then, but the problem is..

THEY'RE WITH A GIRL. FML.




I await the day that I see a Metalhead who is single and interested.

















Well, needless to say, this is me when I DO see a Metalhead...



Come on guys. I'm single ya know.

heh.
heh.

Forever alone.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I know the feeling! I wish there were Emo boys where I am ... Like those American Emo boys ... Yum :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Metalheads and Gothic guys though :3 And a combination of the two would be even better, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy for living in Scandinavia. Metalheads everywhere!

    ReplyDelete